NEW RULE CHANGES for Big Island HYSA
- At kick-off, kicker may be located on attacking half of the field prior to taking the kick.
- Please see all IFAB Rule changes for this year.
Upcoming Referee TRAINING
For All course registrations and re-certifications, please log on to
USSF 2018 Re-certification Classes
All referees who were certified prior to July 1st, 2017 MUST complete their re-certification in order to referee in 2018. This process includes, 1. Attending a re-certification class
2. Taking the online test for your grade
3. Paying your USSF registration fee for 2018.
*** Referees who just took the entry level class in August DO NOT need to complete these steps. They are welcome to come to the re-certification class, but there is no requirement for them this year.
NEXT RE-CERTIFICATION CLASS WILL BE HELD:
on Sunday, December 10th from 4 to 6 PM.
at Kalaniana’ole School, A Bldg. Teacher Lounge
27-330 Old Mamalahoa Hwy, Papaikou, HI 96781
online test and fee payment can be completed through
1. click on “re-certification 2018”, pay your fees
2. Referees must also pass re-certification exams that are listed on web page for Grade 8 or 7 or 6…
All Big Island HYSA Referees should familiarize themselves with FIFA Laws of the Game, USSF Laws of the Game, HYSA Team Manual and Big Island HYSA Rules and Regulations. A link to each of these is listed below.